Every business needs signage. Yes, even online businesses need them for their offices and at trade shows or conferences.
But all signs are not created equal. Choosing the right material is critical to the value you get from your sign.
In many situations, a PVC sign is the best choice for small and large companies alike. Of course, you will want to work with a company that specializes in custom PVC signs for the best results. Here are five important attributes about PVC signs that prove their value.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) can be formed into flat sheets of any size, thickness, and color. Cutting PVC into unique shapes is fast and simple.
Incorporating logos, imagery, and other graphic elements is easy with PVC. This versatility makes PVC popular for a wide range of purposes, including:
Wayfinding / Directional Signage: Make it easy for customers, visitors, and eventgoers to get to their destinations with eye-catching directional PVC signage.
Point-of-purchase Displays: Use point-of-purchase PVC signs to help brick-and-mortar stores capture the attention of customers during checkout.
Menu boards: Let hungry customers know exactly what you offer with a PVC menu board inside and/or in front of your restaurant, cafe, or food truck.
Yard signs: Use highly durable PVC yard signs to get the attention of passersby, promote your brand, or advertise a special offer.
- Tradeshow / Gallery Signage: Use hanging, wall-mounted, or easel-mounted PVC signs to draw attention to your tradeshow booth or gallery display.
- Office / Business Signs: Use affordable exterior and interior PVC signage to help your business or office stand out.
- Displays: Draw attention to displays with a mounted or hanging PVC sign.
- Promotion / Sale Signs: Use vibrant floor, mounted, or hanging PVC signs to easily promote sales and special offers.
- Factory / Warehouse Signs: Mark specific areas and protect visitors and employees at industrial facilities, distribution centers, and warehouses with PVC safety signage.
One of the greatest benefits of using PVC to make signs is its rigid yet lightweight structure. Even the largest of signs is relatively light.
The lightweight nature of PVC signs makes them easy to:
- Hang it from the ceiling
- Attach it to a wall with suction cups, double-sided tape, nails, or screws
- Place them on an easel
The lightness of PVC signs also makes them easy to transport.
When you invest in a PVC sign, its durability gives you lasting value.
Signs made from PVC are dent and scratch resistant. They can withstand high levels of moisture, making them great for outdoor use.
The plastic holds color well, so constant exposure to natural and artificial light won’t cause fading.
If you move your PVC signs often between trade shows or other temporary displays, you don’t have worry about excessive handling. PVC excels at hiding fingerprints.
The benefits of versatility, durability, and movability don’t mean much if the cost of PVC signs is extreme.
Good thing that’s not the case. PVC signs, including those in custom shapes and colors, are affordable for marketing budgets of all sizes.
Working with a reputable sign maker can also help keep costs down. Often, they get favorable rates from material suppliers. Experienced sign makers can also help you know what shape, size, and colors will best suit the purpose of your PVC sign so you get greater value from it.
Despite the relatively low cost of PVC signs, you still get a professional look.
PVC is great for vibrant colors and high-resolution images. The standard matte finish reduces glare from natural and artificial light, which is important to the aesthetic value of your sign.
Customers may not consciously think about it, but professional-looking signs that aren’t faded or tattered help them feel good about doing business with you.
Tips to Creating the Best PVC Signs for Your Business
- Choose the best weight, size, and thickness based on how you will use your sign. Indoor mounted signs can be thinner, while outdoor signs will require a greater thickness to be durable enough to withstand the elements.
- Use high-quality graphics in your design, but don’t over-clutter the sign. Viewers should be able to quickly and easily read your message.
- Work with a company that specializes in high-quality PVC printing so you can be confident that your signage will look sharp and eye-catching in the long term.
Invest in a PVC Sign
When searching for the best signage options for your business, you can’t go wrong with a sign made from PVC.
At AZ Banners, we work with our customers to create signs that meet their budget, design, and marketing objective. Some customers already have graphic elements like logos and imagery ready to print. Others need help to create those elements.
Either way, our team is ready to produce your next sign!
Investing in a PVC sign is a smart business decision. Contact us today for a no-obligation quote!
If you need of signs or banners to help communicate with your customers or community, call AZ Banners at 480-718-0544 for a free quote! The fastest printer in the West!